Mina Dadkhah, DDS
Meet Dr. Dadkhah, Pediatric Dentist in Alexandria & Sterling
Board Certified Pediatric Dentist
Dr. Dadkhah is a board certified Pediatric dentist. She is an honored graduate of University of Southern California School of Dentistry where she was inducted as a member to OKU National Dental Honor Society for excellence in academic achievements. She earned her Pediatric Dentistry specialty certificate from University of Maryland School of Dentistry.
Her experience in the dental field spans over 10 years, during which time, her desire and aptitude for working with children and those with special needs has become more and more evident. She is a member in good standing with the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry and the American Dental Association. She has two energetic young daughters and the family resides in Fairfax county.
- Board Certified, American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Virginia Dental Association
- Northern Virginia Dental Society
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)